July 12, 2016
Gracia
David has been singing the praises of Gracia, a new Mexican eatery in Ballard, for months now, so when we decided to go out for dinner and some catching up, I knew that's exactly where I wanted to go. We sat at the bar next to the kitchen where we watched plate after plate of delicious and inventive food being made. These are not your averages tacos. We ordered several items to share {I think the quesadilla was my fave} along with some much needed margaritas,and snacked the night away, catching up since it had been several months since I'd seen him. We can't let it be that long again, but the next time we get together, I'm happy to try out Gracia again to see what other deliciousness they have in store for us :)
xoxo,
stephanie marie
Labels:
david,
mexican food,
restaurant
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment