I got home last night from a fun-filled weekend in Chelan, and the more I go there, the more that town becomes one of my most favorite places to visit. Friday afternoon, I met up with Sara, Ashlee, and Wendy to head to Chelan for a weekend celebrating the bride to be. Driving into town, we immediately stopped off at Karma and were taken to the wine cave for a bubbly tasting and some appetizers - the perfect way to start the weekend! Next, we headed over to Nefarious Cellars, which was closed for tastings for the weekend but was the site of our rental house {a rental house at a winery? perfection}. Ashlee had decorated the place so cute for Sara and we hung out for a bit before freshening up and heading across the lake to Benson Vineyards. I had heard about this one, and the views from the estate were absolutely breathtaking - had it been just a tad warmer I would have loved to take advantage of their outdoor patio. We tasted some yummy wines until they closed, then headed down the road to Wapato Point Cellars where we enjoyed yet another tasting before sitting down for a steak dinner at their onsite restaurant. After our bellies were pleasantly full, we headed back to our little house where we poured some bourbon cocktails, got in our jammies, and watched Bridesmaids {very fitting}. It was the perfect first day to start a great weekend :)
my little friend chad, just hangin' out with my bourbon
xoxo,
stephanie marie












No comments:
Post a Comment