May 31, 2017
Peddler Brewing
One of my favorite parts of the weekend was an impromptu trip to Peddler Brewing Company with Erika & Linnea. Sunday was the perfect afternoon to sit outside with a sampler of all of their beers {to share, of course} and watch Linnea run around in the sun, making friends and being the cutest. She's taken a liking to her Auntie Stephie and even indulges me in a selfie or two {with a big "cheese" like above} while pointing at which beers I should drink next. She even showed up in the birthday dress I bought her last year, and I can't even stand how cute she is. After the brewery, we headed back for a bbq with Joe where Linnea proceeded to take me on a tour of the birdhouses in her yard and show me her new water table. I can't believe this little one is going to be 2 in just a few short weeks, and if this age is any indication, I can't wait to see what the next year will bring!
xoxo,
stephanie marie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment