May 26, 2017

Shaun & Sara {Reception}


After the gorgeous wedding, we got down to the serious business - the party.  The weather was absolutely perfect for the reception - no need for a jacket until the sun went down - and the food was one of the best meals I've had in a long time.  It was so fun to catch up with all of the family and family friends that were there to share the special day - some I hadn't seen in so many years but have been huge parts of my life since I was little.  The speeches were perfect {definitely the best best man speech I've heard} and with a little help from our suggestions, the dj got the dance party going to everyone's satisfaction {Regulators was top in my opinion}.  At the end of the night, we all gathered around the campfire in front of our rooms to chat and have a few more drinks, and in the morning we all came back together for some breakfast snacks in the lawn before having to head home.  It really was such a magical weekend and even though I'm sad it's over, I'm so happy everything went smoothly and now our family is even bigger.  Shaun & Sara - I love you guys!  Congrats!







 addie had to be part of the action at all times




 the best man of the best day ever


 gq


 first dance


first dance couldn't be complete without addie dog


 father daughter dance


showing abby how to use the instax


 mother son dance


 and then dad cut in :)


 my parents with the chinicks and the matterns


 the after party


 campfire selfie


 jack kept me company the morning after


with griffin & abby


this about sums it up

Congrats baby brother!

xoxo,
stephanie marie

No comments:

Post a Comment