November 7, 2017

Go Hawks!


Sunday afternoon, Dad and I braved the rain and snow {!} and headed down to the Clink to watch the Hawks take on the Redskins in what should've been a great game.  We got to the stadium right as Sidney Rice was raising the 12th Man flag to a mix of off and on rain and snow that continued throughout the first half of the game.  We got used to it pretty quickly {and since we were prepared in all of our layers, it didn't bother us too badly} and focused our attention on screaming as loud as we could for our Hawks.  Because of a few unfortunate mistakes and not because of our lack of yelling, the Hawks did not come out on top this time, but it still made for an exciting game as we continued our annual tradition of a father-daughter football game.  Hopefully the boys will fare better on Thursday down in Arizona, and I know we'll be cheering them on from back home {but maybe not quite as loudly}.  Even though they lost, I still love 'em.  Go Hawks!







xoxo,
stephanie marie

No comments:

Post a Comment