November 20, 2017
Weekend in Wenatchee {Part I}
How was your weekend? I decided to get out of town and head over to the sunny side of the state for some quality time with the bro and sis-in-law. I drove into Wenatchee right before sunset to the most beautiful pink skies, then stopped off with my bro for a {huge} beer in town while we waited for Sara to get off work. Friday night, she made us the most delicious steak dinner from their Hello Fresh box that I would eat every night if I could. Saturday morning we headed up to Martin Scott Winery where most of Sara's family was hanging out for some wine tasting and bottles by the fire pit outside. It was a perfect sunny day looking out at the valley with a glass of wine - it felt like spring! :) Later, after lunch, the 3 of us headed over to Ashlee's house so I could finally meet the 5 month old triplets. They are the sweetest little babes and though that family for sure has their hands full, you can tell they are having the best time :) It was so fun to snuggle those babies and see their personalities really coming out that I can't wait to get back there asap for more triplet snuggles :)
xoxo,
stephanie marie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment