April 13, 2018
Going with the Flow
Last night I did something I haven't done in almost 8 months - yoga! I was on such a roll last year of going several times a week, but when my studio closed and I couldn't find another close by, I kind of fell off the wagon. I've been talking about it so much lately that when I heard they started back up an after work yoga class in the building on Thursday evenings, I instantly signed up. Last night was the first class of the series, and it was such a great way to wind down after a busy day. It felt soooooo good to move my body in those long slow poses and stretches that are so familiar and by the end of class my body {and mind} were so happy with me. I have a feeling Thursdays are going to become my new favorite work day.
Have a great weekend! Namaste :)
xoxo,
stephanie marie
Labels:
yoga
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment