May 21, 2018
A Royal Wedding
Call me crazy, but Friday night I set an alarm for 2am to wake up bright and early for the royal wedding {this isn't the first time}. I dragged myself {and Nina} out to the couch to watch all the coverage of Meghan Markle marrying Prince Harry. The dress was gorgeous, the venue breathtaking, but the best part was the love you could feel between the two of them. Since specials and coverage were on all day long, I definitely caught the wedding several times throughout the day, and every time it kept getting better and better {my favorite part of the ceremony was the gospel rendition of Stand By Me}. Here are a few of my fave pics of the day by Vogue - it truly looked like a dream.
xoxo,
stephanie marie
Labels:
wedding
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment