May 10, 2018
Flower World
Sunday afternoon we decided to combine being productive and being outside with a trip to Flower World in Maltby. It was my first time there, and I was blown away by the sheer volume of plants and shrubs and trees and bushes and everything else that this place had to offer. While I only walked away with a few baby tomato plants, Christian came home with a rose bush, peas, grasses, and more tomatoes to make his place look a little more like mine :) While I was overwhelmed with all of the options, I can't wait to head back there for more inspiration {if I can find any empty space here at the house} and strolling through the aisles in the warm spring air made me extra excited for summer time :)
xoxo,
stephanie marie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment