May 3, 2018
Derby & The Shop
After Jet City we were all starving so we headed down to SoDo to Derby, an Ethan Stowell restaurant located in The Shop, a fancy car and motorcycle club that houses some of the coolest, oldest, and fanciest cars I've ever seen. We arrived late for lunch and early for dinner, but their happy hour menu looked good enough for us so we stayed. While we waited for our food, we took a stroll through the garage where I snapped these pics of beautiful cars I could only ever dream about driving, let alone owning. Christian was completely in awe as we wandered around the garage, picking out favorites and drooling over classics. Once our food was ready, we headed back to the restaurant to inhale what we all decided was one of the best burgers in the city {and only $9 at happy hour!}. It was so delicious I ate it too fast to get a pic, but you'll just have to take my word for it and head down to Derby to try it out for yourself!
xoxo,
stephanie marie
Labels:
christian,
ethan stowell,
restaurant
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment