July 2, 2018

How to Cook a Wolf


We walk by How to Cook a Wolf on the top of Queen Anne all the time and I've been telling Christian that I would take him there for his birthday {yes, it was in November} so finally about a week ago I made it happen {better late than never, right?}.  We made reservations for Friday night and when we finally were there we drooled over the whole menu trying to narrow it down to just a few shareable things.  Everything looked delicious and I'm so happy with our choices, even saving room for dessert at the end.  I love this sweet little neighborhood spot and have so many good memories there {even though it's been a while since the last time} and I can't wait to get back there to try even more delicious dishes.  Happy {late} birthday, Christian!





 beef tenderloin carpaccio with porcini and pecorino


 bruschetta with smoked fish, pickled onion, & watercress and roasted beets with gorgonzola, hazelnut, & shallot vinaigrette 

 grilled pork loin with nectarine, fennel, scallion, & sweet pepper sauce


 panna cotta with strawberries and balsamic 


xoxo,
stephanie marie

No comments:

Post a Comment