July 3, 2018
{Introducing} Ellowyn Lew
Saturday morning I headed down to Kent to finally meet the newest addition to the Hall family, Ellowyn Lew. She was born back in May and it's taken me a while to finally get there to see her, but it was well worth it with all the baby snuggles and her falling asleep on me for almost the entire time I was there {I'm choosing to ignore the screaming at the beginning of the visit :)}. Addie is such a good big sister to little Winnie {she may even love her too much as witnessed by the excessive hugging/squeezing of her baby sister:)} and it was fun to spend the morning playing with this sweet little family before they headed off to buy the ultimate family status symbol - a minivan :) What a sweet little girl, Merith and Andy - congrats!!
xoxo,
stephanie marie
Labels:
merith
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment