November 2, 2018

A Bittersweet Farewell


I wasn't sure I'd ever see the day, but after nearly 12 years at the same company, it's finally time to say goodbye.  It's bittersweet, as I'm so excited to learn new things and use my skills at a new place, but I'm sad to say goodbye to such a great and talented {and underappreciated} team of wonderful friends.  I started there at the tender age of 22 {I laugh at this badge picture that I've kept for the entire 12 years} and have really grown up here and called this place my home.  I've made some of the best friends, had some of the most wonderful experiences, and really learned who I was through these formative years, and now it's time to embark on a new chapter that will hopefully be even better.  I'm so grateful for the past 12 years, and though the past one has been a bit rough I couldn't have gotten through it without such an amazing and supportive team {pictured below at happy hour last night} who I will treasure forever.  There may be a few tears shed, but many more laughs and hugs {and glasses of wine} shared, and I know that the people I have met and known there will still be a big part of my life as I head off into the unknown.  Thank you to these wonderful people, both old and new, that have made my experience for the past 12 years such an important and memorable time - it will never be forgotten.  And to my next place - you have a lot to live up to :) 

xoxo,
stephanie marie

No comments:

Post a Comment