October 22, 2019

Just Married {David & Ed.}


Saturday night we got to witness my dear friend of almost 10 years marry his perfect person.  We've known this day was coming for quite some time but I still wasn't prepared for how emotional and overjoyed I would be to see David & Ed tie the knot.  They had a beautiful ceremony at the Olympic Rooftop Pavilion at Hotel Ballard, and since the rains stayed away for the evening we were able to take in the beautiful views of  the city as the perfect backdrop to their sweet vows.  After the ceremony we headed down to the lobby for cocktails before heading back up to the pavilion, which had been transformed into a gorgeous and intimate dinner party with low lighting and beautiful florals.  The food was delicious {I would expect nothing less from the two of them} and the speeches once again had me teary eyed, and to spend the evening at the place where David and Ed first met 6 years ago was extra special for everyone.  David and Ed - I am beyond happy for you two and can't wait to see what this next chapter will bring.  You are two of my most favorite people in the world and I wish you love, happiness, and many delicious meals together.  Cheers!

 with my handsome date









 










xoxo,
stephanie marie

No comments:

Post a Comment