For Christmas this past year I got Christian tickets to arguably the most famous band in the world, The Rolling Stones. After a health scare with Mick Jagger back in May {he is 76 after all}, we finally got to go to the rescheduled show in August and it. was. awesome. I've seen a lot of shows in my day but I'm not sure I've ever seen anyone rock out as much and have as much energy as Mick Jagger did the entire length of the show - he could win a dance-off with people decades his junior in a heartbeat. I didn't grow up a huge Stones fan but being as they are, well, the Stones, I did recognize quite a few songs and was able to sing and dance along with the sold out crowd at the CLink. I love being able to experience these bucket-list shows with my sweetie - let's be honest, the Rolling Stones aren't going to be touring forever - and I'll always have the memories and videos of witnessing their genius live. It truly was a rockin' night :)
xoxo,
stephanie marie













No comments:
Post a Comment