Last Saturday we all came together to celebrate the beautiful {and fancy} wedding of David and Mackenzie. I've known both of these wonderful humans since right about the time I moved to the city and started my first job {13 years ago!} and after many life changes I was so happy to be able to witness them finally tying the knot. The big event took place at the Seattle Art Museum, so Christian and I took advantage of being downtown and spent the night at the Fairmont {extra fancy status}. We got to the event early for cocktail hour to mingle with the guests - some I hadn't seen in years! - and as the ceremony began you could tell it was heartfelt, sweet, and full of lots of laughs {this is David and Mackenzie, after all}. After the ceremony we had some more cocktails then headed up to the reception space where we proceeded to eat great food, drink way too many glasses of wine, and dance the night away on the dance floor, stopping only for pictures and a few toasts. It was such a beautiful evening that I'm honored I was a part of and I can't wait to see where life takes these two awesome people. Cheers to you, Cullens!
me and my cutest date
my other cutest dates
the cullen family toasts
happy couple
gettin' down on the dance floor
xoxo,
stephanie marie












❤️
ReplyDelete