March 11, 2020

Work From Home



Welcome to my office!  For the next 3+ weeks this is where you can find me Monday through Friday, sitting at the dining room table with my laptop, notes, and that all important coffee.  While it's getting a little lonely here, I'm trying to make the most of it by listening to the Today show in the mornings, throwing in a load of laundry whenever I want, and going days without make up or getting out of sweatpants {ok, depending on who you are, that could be scary and not a positive}.  I'm keeping in touch with coworkers and trying to get as much done from home as I can, and while this work from home situation was thrown at us so quickly, I'm trying to take advantage of all the positives, one of which is being given the gift of time with not having to commute.  I can sleep in a lot and still start working at the same time I would in the office, and when I'm done for the day I can get to binge-ing my new favorite shows right away.  Yeah, I guess I could get used to this new set up - at least for a few weeks :)

xoxo,
stephanie marie

No comments:

Post a Comment