A few weeks ago Kelli & Abby came to town so Mom & I happily picked them up early Saturday morning at the airport. Since we were down that way already I decided to take them all to West Seattle, surprisingly somewhere they had never been. We started the day at Easy Street Records {which definitely scored me points} then headed a few blocks over for breakfast at Portage Bay Cafe, another Seattle staple. After breakfast and a quick stop at Bakery Nouveau for a treat we headed down to Alki {which was packed on this first 70 degree day of the year} where we wandered down the beach taking in the sight of the city in the distance. Afterwards we braved the traffic back home where we spent a bit of time soaking up the sun on the rooftop before they all headed up north. It was such a fun morning exploring a part of the city I rarely go to and I love any chance I get to hang out with some of my Colorado favorites!
xoxo,
stephanie marie











No comments:
Post a Comment