Sunday afternoon after running lots of errands around town we were hungry for a late lunch/early dinner so I suggested we head down to
Rooftop Brewing for some yummy beers and some of the best burgers in the city at the
Smash That truck that parks outside of the brewery several days a week. While the sun went behind the clouds just as we were grabbing a seat outside, we still managed to enjoy our treats on the patio while bundled up on the chilly spring day. Rooftop has some excellent beers and I'm a huge fan of the Oklahoma Smash burger from the truck which is pretty much the perfect blend of beef, special sauce, and American cheese. I always forget this place is just down the hill from us and it's a perfect spot to grab a quick meal and a beer that you know will will hit the spot!
No comments:
Post a Comment