November 12, 2025

Loretta’s Northwesterner


After a looooong day wandering IKEA yesterday on our day off, we were starving and ready to head home. When I looked at the map of places on our way back from down south I pulled up Loretta’s Northwesterner, a dive bar in South Park that I’ve been wanting to go to for years {but when are we ever in South Park?}. I convinced C to stop by this local hangout where we snagged seats at the bar late in the afternoon. I ordered the Tavern Burger {a small drive in style smash burger} while C got the Deluxe {a bigger restaurant style burger} and paired with a delicious order of fries, it was the perfect late lunch that really hit the spot. I can’t wait to go back next time we’re in the area - I’ll always go out of my way for a great burger!






xoxo,
stephanie marie

No comments:

Post a Comment