Last week, because it was Seattle Restaurant Week, because it was close to Stefanie's birthday (which is actually today!! Happy Birthday, Stef!), and because we had never been there, Stefanie and I decided to try out Art of the Table for dinner. This teeny tiny restaurant was running a bit behind, so they gave us complimentary glasses of Prosecco while we waited (not a bad way to start the night). Once we got a table, we ordered with the intent to share everything. Every dish we had was incredibly tasty and inventive, the staff were friendly and helpful, and the whole vibe of the place was modern and cozy. I would love to go back again and sit at their communal table with other diners, and if you're driving around in the Wallingford/Northlake neighborhood and happen to come across this obscure little place, I'd highly recommend stopping in :)
wild nettle soup with chive creme fraiche
coriander crusted albacore tuna and tuna poke
braised oxtail in a crepe with potato
fisherman's stew
chocolate pot de creme
i don't really remember what this was, except it tasted like apple pie
xoxo,
stephanie marie







No comments:
Post a Comment