A few months back, I decided to subscribe to Seattle Magazine so I can know what's going on in the city and all of the newest hot spots (and old hidden gems) there are to explore. With my subscription, I was sent a surprise $50 gift certificate to The Capital Grille. Since mom was coming down for our latest show at the 5th Avenue, I figured it was the perfect opportunity to use it up. After a great showing of Damn Yankees (so funny and entertaining), we headed over to the restaurant for an early dinner. We both chose the filet mignon and split a salad and a boat of some of the best mashed potatoes I've ever tasted (I would be horrified to know how much butter and cream were in those). Paired with big glasses of wine, we were again impressed with the great service and delicious meals. We rolled out of the restaurant feeling full and satisfied. It was a great way to end the beautiful spring weekend filled with chick flicks, pedicures, shopping, and quality mother daughter time:)
xoxo,
stephanie marie





No comments:
Post a Comment