May 14, 2014

A Reunion {of sorts}


A few years ago I was part of a committee at work called the RSDC.  We worked on employee engagement and development, which for me was a great way to meet people when I was first starting out at my job.  Those few years I was on the committee I developed some strong and lasting friendships with several other members, and some of my most favorite memories of the past 6 or 7 years {dinners, dancing, trivia, talking until 6am} include these people.  When one of my colleagues suggested an "RSDC Alumni Happy Hour", I was quickly on board, and last night we all got together at Kickin' Boot for drinks, dinner, and A LOT of catching up.  About half of us still work in the same place and half have moved on, and it was so refreshing and insightful to reconnect with these people and remember how much fun we used to have.  I am so grateful we decided to get together and hope we continue to do so {trivia night, anyone?}.  It just reminds me that sometimes friendships come in the most unlikely of places.

i never order bourbon, but this blackberry lemonade was amazing

xoxo,
stephanie marie

1 comment:

  1. Delila sent me this picture! Miss those faces!!

    ReplyDelete