May 30, 2014
Edgar
Last night was pretty awesome. I went to happy hour at Barolo with two lovely Bar friends, and as we were sitting in the bar I noticed a Seattle icon, Edgar Martinez, walk through the door. I was mesmerized to the point where the girls asked "who are you staring at?" and when I tried to explain, my sweet friend who isn't super sports savvy asked "the guy who that street's named after?". Yes, that's him. I immediately had to "use the restroom" and as I walked by I tried to snap a few discreet pics. This was the best I could get :( I had pretty much convinced a friend we had to go back and get our picture taken with him when I saw him leaving the restaurant. Next time, I suppose. I love that living in the city lends itself to chance encounters with local celebrities like this. It made my day - along with hanging out with 2 fabulous ladies :)
Happy weekend!
xoxo,
stephanie marie
Labels:
favorites,
happy hour
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
Awesome! Remember Macklemore bobblehead day is coming... and so is my birthday!
ReplyDelete