January 19, 2017
Sunset at Elliott Bay
Sunday afternoon Mom & Dad drove down to help me with a few house projects I couldn't do on my own. After working for several hours, we got hungry and decided to head down to one of our favorites, Maggie Bluffs at Elliott Bay Marina. While it was still too cold to sit outside, the weather wasn't quite freezing like it had been and the sun was shining, so it was the perfect evening to spend by the water watching some NFL playoffs and drinking beers. When we got out of dinner, the sun was just setting over the bay and the colors in the sky were absolutely breathtaking. I had to stop and snap a few pics to remember this gorgeous evening, and it reminded me why I live in this beautiful city and put up with these icky winters - when you least expect it, the most beautiful evening appears.
xoxo,
stephanie marie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment