February 6, 2017

Dip-A-Palooza 13

{most creative dip name - "i built a fence around this guac and i'm going to make you pay for it"}

This year's DAP was extra special, as it was my 10th year in attendance!  Time flies, eh?  We all met up at Holden & Lisa's new fancy digs with a quality selection of dips to sample.  Some were creative, some were generic, but all were delicious and this was one of my hardest voting years yet!  When I was called up on stage at halftime and announced as the 3rd place winner, I was pretty pleased with myself that I whipped up a top 3 finish with minimal effort :)  It was an all ladies top 4 this year, and Lisa took home the trophy with an amazing dessert dip reminiscent of Samoa Girl Scout cookies {seriously, it was delicious}. There were lots of little ones running around, and it was fun to have 2 TV's going with the game so people could walk around and have plenty of dips while not missing a bit of the action.  Like Aaron said, I've been in the top 3 or 4 for as long as we can remember, and fingers crossed that one of these years I will come out on top.  If not, at least I know I'll be well fed on Superbowl Sunday :)



my buddy for the day


a deserving win

xoxo,
stephanie marie

No comments:

Post a Comment