I've loved Coldplay for as long as I can remember {Mom & I even caught a free show of theirs on the plaza at the Today show about 9 years ago} so when I heard almost a year ago that they were coming to play at Century Link Field for A Head Full of Dreams tour, I instantly snatched up tickets. The day finally came this past Saturday for the show, and with my trusty sidekick Leslie, we headed down to the field for what was to be an epic night. Our seats were perfect - right up from the stage and in the very first row of the 300 level, so we had a perfect unobstructed view of the big screens, fireworks, and Chris Martin running up and down the long stage through the middle of the audience. From the very first song where fireworks were the backdrop on this beautiful fall night, the energy never let up throughout the entire set. You could tell how much fun the guys were having {especially Chris} running around dancing, laughing, and playing their hearts out. Just like the Taylor Swift concert, we were given electronic bracelets when we arrived and through almost every song they lit up to the beat of the music, adding an even more interactive and fun vibe. I couldn't stop smiling throughout the entire show {and there may have even been a few happy tears during my favorite songs} and I left knowing that it was one of the best live shows I've ever seen in my life. If you ever get a chance to see Coldplay, you must go. That night, my head full of dreams was all about them :)
fix you - one of my absolute faves
xoxo,
stephanie marie










No comments:
Post a Comment