September 20, 2017

Mbar


Back at the beginning of August when Seattle was engulfed in smoke, Josh and I met up at Mbar in South Lake Union to catch up and cross something off my summer to do list.  Mbar is a rooftop bar overlooking Lake Union that's perhaps a little too swanky for Seattle standards, but the view is hard to beat.  Even on that hazy day where it felt we were floating in the clouds, you could still make out the lake and the Space Needle and in the 90 degree heat it felt wonderful to catch a breeze 14 floors up.  We cooled ourselves down with several glasses of happy hour wine and time flew as we caught up on all things summer and our lives.  Even though I don't see this jet-setter as often as I'd like, I still love that Josh lives so close and is always up for a last minute get together.  It's friends like him that I'll always keep around :)









xoxo,
stephanie marie

No comments:

Post a Comment