July 24, 2020

Happy Friday!


Happy Friday!! I cannot believe it is already the end of July - this summer is flying by and though we are still making time for fun things and enjoying this beautiful weather, it  feels a bit sad and empty not being able to share this time with friends and family.  I've been trying to get creative with seeing people so last night I packed a can of wine, headed straight to Kelsey's backyard, and sat at least 6 feet away while we caught up on everything that's been going on the past few months.  It felt oddly normal to just sit and have a drink and conversation with someone {even without the usual hug hello and goodbye} and I plan on a few more of these socially distanced interactions while the weather is still nice and we can stay outside.  Now, who has a yard they want to invite me to? :)  Cheers to the weekend!

xoxo,
stephanie marie

No comments:

Post a Comment