July 16, 2020

Yardwork = Hardwork


Monday afternoon Mom and Dad made the trip down to Seattle to help me tame my crazy yard.  It had been awhile since we did a huge clean up so they brought the trailer {and some burgers from Dick's} and got to work while I kept an eye on them from my inside office, occasionally running out to help load the trailer and give instructions.  I can't believe how much we got packed into that trailer {it took a lot of stomping and consolidating on my end} and the yard looks totally cleaned up - even the neighbors came out to comment on how much work my parents did!  I'm so lucky to have such amazing parents that think it's fun to weed and prune my garden in the July heat even without my help, and I'm forever grateful even though I complained all day about how much was being cut down :)  I guess that means more will grow next year!!















xoxo,
stephanie marie

No comments:

Post a Comment