September 19, 2023

Our Wedding {Ceremony & Cocktail Hour}


Our ceremony was absolutely perfect.  After a touch of rain during pictures, the sun came out right before the ceremony for the most perfect afternoon ever.  I barely remember it {luckily we have a video we can look back on} - everything went by so quickly but after weeks of feeling so incredibly anxious and nervous, I felt that I was exactly where I was supposed to be at that time and a huge wave of calm came over me.  I was giddy, excited, and so grateful to be marrying my honey :)  After we said I Do, we quickly signed the marriage certificate then got back to the party in time to snag a few appetizers and Aperol spritzes for cocktail hour before heading over to the Vinery for the reception.


obsessed with this sign by autumn and the most beautiful flowers by amy




everyone said david was the best officiant and i couldn't agree more








joking with dad while walking down the aisle helped ease my nerves














david with the inside jokes






cutest flower girl








the animals on the property were a big hit


so thankful for friends that travelled from far away to be with us










xoxo,
stephanie marie

No comments:

Post a Comment