September 20, 2023

Our Wedding {Reception}


Our wedding reception out in the newly renovated vinery was absolutely perfect.  Kelli and Abby helped mom, dad, and I set it up the day before and after a lot of iterations of where tables should go, we got it just perfect so that everyone could fit but there was plenty of space for dancing.  Everything was absolutely gorgeous - the cakes, the table settings, the flowers, the twinkling lights - it was the most perfect set up for the most perfect day.  I loved getting to chat with friends and family, some I hadn't seen in years, and even though it went by way too fast I'm so grateful that everyone showed up for us and celebrated with us in the most amazing way.  We are so lucky!




walking in as husband and wife


the most beautiful {and delicious} cakes


obsessed with our flowers






father of the bride speech was perfect






though jack wasn't too impressed and was more interested in his cars










our first dance to "how sweet it is {to be loved by you}" by james taylor
















father daughter dance to "my girl"








mother son dance to "days like this" by van morrison












the all important bar table


cousin kelsey


with david and stefanie


wenatchee fam


cousins




tyler was a welcomed party crasher towards the end of the evening


i loved the set up of our reception area


old work and travel pals mac, cullen, nicole, & leslie




with leslie


the old high school crew






xoxo,
stephanie marie

No comments:

Post a Comment