January 27, 2014

Birchbox


For our annual girl's Christmas party, Lizzie gifted me 3 months of Birchbox.  I'd heard about the service before but had never really given much thought to trying it out.  Now I'm officially obsessed.  For someone like me who adores products but hates to spend money on something new that might not work, this is a perfect fit.  Each month you get a box in the mail with 4-5 sample sized beauty products.  You get to keep them and try them out, and if you want to buy the full size, you can just log into your account and purchase straight from Birchbox.  Awesome, right?  This month's box contained perfume, a lip duo, color changing nail polish and face primer, plus a full sized Ghiradelli chocolate bar just for fun.  I absolutely love this gift and I can't wait to see what next month brings :)  Thanks Lizzie!




xoxo,
stephanie marie

No comments:

Post a Comment