January 2, 2014

New Beginnings


2013 wasn't my favorite of years.  While there were some pretty amazing happenings {going to Paris with my mama and buying my first house come to mind}, there were also some real low points {losing Grams was a big one}.  I am so ready for a new year and a fresh start and I'm determined to make this year even better than the last.  While I don't have huge resolutions/goals for 2014 {let's be honest, it's so much easier to keep these on the simple side}, there are a few things I want to work on - apply myself more at work {and finish some of those To Do lists I've had on my desk for years}; get to know my new neighborhood; explore new friendships; get outside more; find new, creative ways to save money; be more spontaneous; decorate the house; and be happy with where I'm at in life.

After taking so much time off of work and the blog, I have so much to share with you in the upcoming weeks of what I've been up to!  First up, since we're talking about New Year's anyway, here's a little peak at what I did to say au revoir to 2013.

Nick and I drove down to Tacoma to our boss Tara's party to surprise her just for an hour before we had to head back to the city.  She was shocked {and I got to cross off "be more spontaneous" from my list!}


 her party had an ice luge.  need I say more?  We're definitely going back next year


 in the words of the photobooth, "Cheers, Bitches"

Happy New Year everyone!

xoxo,
stephanie marie


No comments:

Post a Comment