Last Friday we all went out to celebrate Christian's mom's {Maggie's} bday. She was craving seafood, so after looking into several restaurants, we decided on Etta's in the market {can't go wrong with Tom Douglas!}. Christian and I got there early so we wandered around the Market taking in the nice evening. Dinner at Etta's was delicious and mother and son went all out with 1lb each of King Crab Legs. After dinner we were all so full, but since we still wanted to celebrate we headed down to Zig Zag Cafe for a few cocktails to continue the party. It's been years since I've been to Zig Zag but I always love heading to this Seattle staple for late night cocktails - it brings back so many fun memories. We sipped our drinks and toasted the birthday girl, making it the perfect end to a fabulous birthday celebration :)
xoxo,
stephanie marie








No comments:
Post a Comment