October 25, 2018
Five
It doesn't seem possible, but today marks FIVE years since I got the keys to this precious little yellow cottage in Magnolia. Five years worth of homecooked meals, weekend gardening, changing seasons, backyard critters, emergency calls to the plumber/electrician/contractor/dad, decorating and redecorating, cleaning and collecting, laughing and crying, Friday night takeout, entertaining friends and loved ones, and not one ounce of regret. I love my little corner of the world over here and can't imagine spending the last 5 years anywhere else. This place is mine, for better or for worse, and though I probably won't be here forever, I'm forever grateful that I {ok, Dad} found this little cottage 5 years ago and I made the biggest {financial} decision of my life, never looking back and feeling oh so proud every time I look around and think "this is mine". I'm so happy to celebrate half a decade in the yellow cottage - I'll definitely be poppin' some bubbly tonight!
xoxo,
stephanie marie
Labels:
my house
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment