October 22, 2018
Mom Weekend
How was your weekend? On Saturday morning, Mom came down to spend the weekend and we headed off to see Come From Away at the 5th. I wasn't quite sure what to expect, but was absolutely blown away by this story of 7,000 passengers stranded in remote Newfoundland when all planes were grounded after 9/11. I know what you're thinking - who would make this into a musical? - but it was entertaining, heart wrenching, uplifting and emotional and I left thinking "I need to see that again". If you get a chance, I'd highly recommend it - it's one of the best shows I've seen maybe ever. After the show we met up with Christian and his mom for some yummy dinner at Purple before driving back home the long way around Queen Anne to show mom the beautiful night view from Kerry Park. On Sunday we had a lazy morning before heading out to run errands and enjoy the beautiful fall weather after the sun finally broke through the fog. It was a perfect fall weekend :)
xoxo,
stephanie marie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment