Happy Friday!! This week marks 15 years {!} since I moved to Seattle and I can hardly believe it. In some ways I feel like I just got here, but in others it feels like I've been here forever. To think back on how much this city has changed in that time, and how much I have changed in that time is pretty mind-blowing, and while there have been plenty ups and downs I feel like I'm right where I'm supposed to be at this moment and I wouldn't change a thing. I have met some of my absolute best friends here, had the most amazing meals and adventures, and fell in love in one of the most gorgeous settings in the world {I mean, look at that view!}. Though I often complain about how expensive this city is and how much it has changed, I know I am a very lucky girl to call this place my home and no matter what the future brings I don't regret that one bit. Seattle will always have a place in my heart and I am forever grateful to it for what it has given to me and taught me over the past 15 years.
And now we're off to celebrate! We're chasing some much needed warm sunshine and relaxation for an extra long weekend so I will be out for a few days. Have a great weekend and I hope you find something to celebrate as well! Cheers! :)
xoxo,
stephanie marie
❤️
ReplyDelete