February 3, 2022

House Help


As I'm finally starting to see a {faint} light at the end of the tunnel of getting the cottage ready to rent, I've relied on so much help from the family and friends to really get all the pieces in place.  Yesterday, Dad & Uncle Randy came down for a few hours to put in a brand new toilet {why didn't I do this years ago?}, caulk the tub, and haul away the last of the big furniture items which was such a huge help.  While it seems I still have a long way to go to get it all done, I now have an almost empty house that's ready for some cleaning, painting, fixing, and final pack ups.  Thanks again to two of my favorite guys for coming to help me out again - I appreciate it more than you know!



{my afternoon meeting set up}
xoxo,
stephanie marie

No comments:

Post a Comment