January 4, 2023

Happy New Year!



Happy New Year!  After a few weeks away I'm back and ready to conquer 2023.  It’s going to be a busy and exciting year around here and I’m looking forward to soaking it all in and having a fabulous time. I’ve been thinking a lot about resolutions and goals as this season is always such a great time to pause and reflect on the things that are going well, the things that are no longer serving you, and the things you are ready to welcome into your life. Instead of the usual eat more veggies, work out everyday, read more books, etc {which yes, I still want to do}, I want to take a more wholistic approach to my goals this year. The word that keeps coming to mind is ‘intention’ - I want to be intentional about spending time with those I love {inviting friends over, going out to more spontaneous dinners} and about what kind of exercise my body needs rather than forcing something that won’t serve me at that time. I want to be intentional about the content and media I consume {hello well written newsletters and bye bye Facebook} and about the food and drink I put in my body. And I want to be intentional about visiting places on my lists {both near and far} and giving myself grace when I need a lazy day or when I need to say no to something for the sake of my mental health. Time is flying by faster and faster every single day and if we don’t spend that time doing things we love and things that will make us happy and healthy in the long run, then what is the point? I’m so excited about the year ahead but also so appreciative for the life I've already built that has gotten me this far. I’m going into this new year with the intention of being present, being mindful, and being grateful for all of the things big and small, and so very thankful that I’m surrounded by some pretty wonderful people to be on this adventure with :)

Happy New Year friends - let’s make this year the best one yet!

xoxo,
stephanie marie

No comments:

Post a Comment