January 20, 2023

Seahawks {New Year's Day}


Before we get too far away from the Seahawks season {boo}, I wanted to share the New Year's Day game that C and I went to a few weeks back.  Due to jetlag and going to bed super early on NYE, we were up bright and early for the game on a cold but clear day.  I convinced C to go with me to the game by promising breakfast out beforehand, so on our walk downtown we decided to stop in at Mecca Cafe, a divebar in Lower Queen Anne that serves a mean Bloody Mary and decent breakfast burritos.  After leaving the smoky bar we continued on towards the stadium where we cheered on the Hawks to an impressive 23-6 win over the Jets that got them one step closer to the playoffs {though we all know how that ended}.  It was a fun way to start the new year with my honey and a good game for me to end on for the surprising and exciting 2022 season.  I have high hopes for next year - Go Hawks!
















dwight  {rainn wilson} from the office raised the 12th man flag








xoxo,
stephanie marie

No comments:

Post a Comment