January 26, 2023

Sweden {Halmstad & The Beach}


Tuesday morning we decided to get out of town and head to the coast.  Christian drove Maggie and me to Halmstad, a cute town near the water where we walked around in the rain checking out the shops and Christmas decor.  Next we headed out to Hotel Tylösand, a super chic and modern hotel right on the beach filled with original art and photographs that I for sure want to stay at one day.  The hotel was closed for winter renovations but they let us wander around checking out the property, then we headed out to the beach where we walked along the sand in the freezing cold {I'm not sure I've ever been so bundled up on a sandy beach before!}.  It was so beautiful and I could just imagine how fun and energetic it would be in the summer.  After the beach we were starving so Christian found us a cool and cozy little restaurant in Halmstad right by the water where we warmed up with yummy soup before the hour plus drive back to the house.


































not your typical beach footwear








the cutest little restaurant









xoxo,
stephanie marie

No comments:

Post a Comment