February 2, 2018
Luc
Last Friday night, Christian took me out for a date night dinner at Luc to thank me for taking care of Nina while he was gone over the holidays. I had never been to Luc, the super cozy French bistro in Madison Valley, and with the rain pouring outside it was the perfect spot to have some wine and eat some amazing food. We started with the chicken liver mousse, then for the main course Christian got the boeuf bourguignon he'd been dreaming about for months and I went with the marinated bavette steak with fries which was one of the most delicious steaks I've ever tasted. It was such a fun and cozy date night with my sweetie that I'll say yes to any day of the week :)
Happy Friday! Have a great weekend!
xoxo,
stephanie marie
Labels:
christian,
restaurant
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment