January 17, 2019

Bathtub Gin & Co


Saturday night, after taking in the quiet viaduct, we had about an hour to kill before dinner so we headed over to Bathtub Gin & Company, a place I rarely go to anymore but used to be one of my faves back when the old work crew used to go out regularly for happy hour.  Christian had never been to this still hoppin' spot in an alley in Belltown and we were lucky enough to grab the last two seats in the whole place at the bar upstairs.  We settled in and after some recommendations from the bartender proceed to sip on some delicious cocktails while people-watching and making plans for the rest of the weekend.  Though I rarely find myself in Belltown anymore and I'm not going out after work as much as I used to, Bathtub Gin & Co will always have a special place in my heart and I'm happy to see that as so many of my old faves are closing down, this one is still going strong.  Cheers!



xoxo,
stephanie marie

No comments:

Post a Comment