Earlier this week I headed just a few blocks up the hill from work to hang out with Josh and his little doodle, Blanche. They live so close to my office - just one of the many awesome perks of switching jobs :) We started out at Josh's new apartment for cocktails and catching up before heading up the road for dinner and drinks at Corvus & Co, one of those cute Capitol Hill neighborhood spots that make you wish you lived up there so you could pop in to this dark and cozy bar any night of the week. We filled up on the yummy Mediterranean food and Old Fashioned's while catching up on each others lives and making plans to meet up again in the very near future. I love the times I get to spend with Josh, and now that I know he's just a few blocks away from work I know there will be many more evenings just like this where I get to cozy up to one of my oldest and dearest friends.
stephanie marie



No comments:
Post a Comment