January 2, 2019
Happy New Year!
Happy New Year! Can you believe it's already 2019? This year just flew by and now it's time to restart, refresh, and make some positive changes to make this year the best yet. Lately with the new job I've been really slacking on working out, so I'm resolving to find a workout that works with my new schedule and really brings me joy and makes me want to go - time to switch it up! Other things I'm hoping to make priorities are meal planning, switching up my lunches {I make a damn good salad, but eaten 5 days a week it can get a little boring}, getting rid of things I don't need and decluttering the house, being mindful of my spending, and drinking less during the week {C and I are trying to go without that delicious glass of wine on weekdays in January to hit the restart button since we probably overdid it a bit over the holidays}. Also, if you're looking for some resolution ideas for yourself, this list on The Everygirl has some great ones {numbers 3, 5, and 7 are definitely on my list}. So basically what I'm saying is not just one resolution this year, but a bunch of positive things to focus on to make 2019 a healthy and happy year. The above picture is a reminder to really be present and calm and kind {to others and to myself}, but to also have fun and remember to reward myself. Speaking of which, I better get started on that last resolution :)
Hope you had a great holiday season and start to the New Year! Now, back to reality :)
xoxo,
stephanie marie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment