Appetizers
My brother has been asking me for months when I'm going to come visit him. When faced with no plans for the holiday weekend, I decided to make the most of it and head on over to Wenatchee for a visit with my little bro. As always, he had the guestroom made up for me (all that was missing was a chocolate on the pillow) and was nice enough to let me sleep in while he went to work each morning at 6AM. Along with eating a ton of good food and meeting some of his friends and coworkers, we cheered on the Wenatchee Wild to victory in the Guns and Hoses hockey game, where the local firefighters and police officers played at half time. With the exception of the Seahawk game (I still can't talk about it) we had such a great weekend. I'm definitely going to visit more than once a year - that is, if he'll let me.
Birds and a crab my brother made during down time at work
Wenatchee Wild game
Bag Pipe band at the hockey game afterparty
Homemade breakfast by brother
A little maintenance by the guys at the shop before heading out of town
xoxo,
stephanie marie
No comments:
Post a Comment