I am a huge fan of Tom Douglas restaurants (or, as Stefanie and I like to call him, Tommy D). Etta's has the most delicious brunch, and Dahlia Lounge is perfect for a fancy night on the town. But I think my most favorite is Serious Pie. The atmosphere is laid back, the community style tables make for interesting conversation with strangers, and I've never had a pizza there I didn't like (and trust me, I've tried most of them). If you're lucky enough to grab a seat there for happy hour, they sell mini-pies for only $5. It's the best deal in town! A friend and I ventured there yesterday for lunch, and it again exceeded my expectations. With light, bubbly crust and gooey, melted cheese, we both cleaned our plates and can't wait to go back again.
fresh mozzarella, san marzano tomato
yellowfoot chanterelles, truffle cheese
xoxo,
stephanie marie
I LOVE Serious Pie! YUM!
ReplyDelete