January 20, 2011

Chicken Spaghetti


The Pioneer Woman is one of my cooking heroes.  Everything that I've ever made from her cookbook or website is fantastic.  (I also think she is such an awesome lady and spending a day at her ranch cooking dinner, drinking wine, and playing with her dogs sounds like heaven).  My brother has also been a big fan of her food ever since I made her Lasagna a few months back, so I brought her cookbook on my trip to Wenatchee and we both picked Chicken Spaghetti for our Sunday night meal.  We agreed that it was definitely a hit.  The spices and peppers were a perfect blend of flavor and it was so good that we decided to skip Thai for lunch the next day in favor of the leftover casserole.  It was complimented perfectly with Texas Toast, cold beers, and "The Big Lebowski."  What more could you ask for?

mixing it together

my helper (I think he actually did more than I did)

the finished product

xoxo,
stephanie marie

No comments:

Post a Comment