January 28, 2011

Happy Birthday, Papa

Papa and me

Today would've been my Papa's birthday.  Though he passed away a little over a year ago, not a day goes by that I don't think about him and smile.  He had the best sense of humor and was the most selfless person I've ever known.  He would literally give you the shirt off his back if you needed it.  He always knew how to make me laugh and how to comfort me when I was sad.  I miss him every day, but cherish all of the memories I have of him.

Have a great weekend everyone, and make sure to hug someone you love :)

xoxo,
stephanie marie

1 comment:

  1. Aw, I had no idea you had a blog! I only found it when I stopped by Erika's today. Sorry to hear about your grandpa but send my hellos to the rest of your fam!

    -Min

    ReplyDelete